Subject: Plotting Programs

From: [email-masked] (Klaus Hermann )
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 11:23:42 +0200 (MSZ)

To throw in another product:

BALSAC (Build and Analyze Lattices, Surfaces, and Clusters) is widely used
by surface scientists and crystallographers to visualize general atom 
positions and geometries in crystals and molecules. It is in its interactive 
features more modern and flexible than Schakal advertized previously.

BALSAC was developed at the Fritz-Haber-Institute, Berlin and comes in both
DOS(VGA) and Inix(X.11) versions. For more information consult 
Mrs. M. Pasecky, Garching Innovation GmbH, 
Koeniginstr. 19, D-80539 Muenchen, Germany
Tel. [+49] 89 288279, Fax. [+49] 89 21081593

===========================================================================
 Prof.Dr. K. Hermann                    Tel.: [+49]-30-8413-4812/3 (office)
 Abt. Theorie, Fritz-Haber-Institut           [+49]-30-8413-4702   (secrt.)
 Faradayweg 4-6                         Fax.: [+49]-30-8413-4701        
 D-14195 Berlin   
 Germany 

 e-mail:   [email-masked]
    WWW:   http://www.fhi-berlin.mpg.de/th/member/hermann_k.html
===========================================================================