Subject: PC M.O. plotting programs

From: "D.A. dos Santos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 1995 11:20:23 +0000 (GMT)

Dear netters,

     I am looking for PC (windows) programs to plot the LCAO coefficients of
selected molecular orbitals; something simple which provides ball and stick (or
wire and frame) representation of a given molecule and in adition the values of
MO LCAO coefficients or their graphical representation would be perfect (even
more if it is public domain :-) ). Any suggestions?
      Thanks a lot in advance for your help,

 
+------------------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Dr. Donizetti A. dos Santos              !                                |
| Service de Chimie des Materiaux Nouveaux ! e-mail: santos at vm1.umh.ac.be|
| et                                       !                                |
| Centre de Recherche en Electronique et   !                                |
| Photonique Moleculaires                  !    fax: +32 65 37 3366         |
| Universite Mons-Hainaut                  !         +32 65 37 3054         |
| 20, Place du Parc                        !                                |
| B7000 MONS, BELGIUM                      !    TEL: +32 65 37 3361         |
+------------------------------------------+--------------------------------+