Subject: Web Listings for Academic Software

From: [email-masked] (Network Science)
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 14:47:29 +0000

A new electronic publication, Network Science (NetSci), will be available
on the WWW beginning July 1.  In addition to feature articles, meeting
announcements, literature reviews and personnel changes, we plan to include
a resource guide.  If you are an academic research group with software of
interest to the computational community, please contact us with details of
your package.  There is no charge for the listing or for access to the
journal.

The initial issues will focus on combinatorial chemistry, structure-based
drug design, 3D databases, bioinformatics and mass screening.

If you have any questions, please contact [email-masked].

<=================================================================>

Allen B. Richon, Ph.D.
Molecular Solutions, Inc.
412 Carolina Blvd.
Isle of Palms, SC  29451
803-886-8775, 803-886-5942(FAX)
[email-masked]