Subject: journals and email addresses

From: [email-masked] (judson richard s)
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 16:59:39 -0700 (PDT)

I'm probably just whining, but ...

I just got page proofs for a paper to be published in J.Comp.Chem.
where my email address was removed from my address, because that's not
part of the official JCC style.

What is the fraction of time that you correspond with someone by US
mail vs. email? If your answer is the same as mine, it would make
sense for JCC and most other journals today to require that authors'
email addreses be included rather than be excluded. This would at
least solve the ongoing problem that this list has with folks wasting
bandwidth looking for email addresses.

But speaking of wasting bandwidth, respond to me directly and I'll 
summarize if there's anything to say.

Bye!

 -----------------------------------------------
| Richard Judson				|
| Center for Computational Engineering, MS 9214	|
| Sandia National Laboratories			|
| Livermore, CA 94551-0969			|
| (510)294-1438					|
| (510)294-2234 (FAX)				|
| email: [email-masked]			|
|						|
 -----------------------------------------------