Subject: Summary: Bell Tunnellin Correction

From: Craig Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 95 11:57:38 BST

Dear Members,

Recently, I asked this question on the list. Since a few people have asked me to
send them any replies I may have received, here is a summary, along with the
original question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original question:

  To All,
 
  I notice that there has been some discussion of the Bell tunnelling correction
  on the list recently. Could someone please point me to a reference (preferably
  a paper) on this subject?
 
  Thanks in advance,
 
  Craig Wilson
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replies were as follows:

From: [email-masked] (Kim Chan Kyung)
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: CCL:Bell Tunnelling Correction
To: [email-masked] (Mr C Wilson)
Date: Wed, 31 May 1995 16:42:44 +0000 (CUT)

Hi,

   You can find a reference in one of my paper published in the J. Am. Chem.
Soc., 112, 4186 (1990). 

   Hope this will help you.

Best wishes,

Chan
-- 
================================================================================
Prof. Chan Kyung Kim                        
Assistant Professor                         (Tel) 82-32-860-7684
Department of Chemistry                     (Fax) 82-32-867-5604
Inha University                             (E-mail) [email-masked]
Inchon, Korea
402-751
================================================================================

--
*******************************************************************************
* Craig Wilson                              e-mail: [email-masked]   *
* Dept. of Chemistry                                                          *
* University of Warwick                                                       *
* COVENTRY                           Phone:    01203-523523 ext. 2541   (UK)  *
* CV4 7AL                                                                     * 
* England, UK.                                                                *
*******************************************************************************