Subject: docking

From: "WURTZ Jean-Marie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 1995 15:52:31 -0600

Dear Netters,

I would like to contact the authors of the following packages :
		- SPROUT (A. Peter Johnson, School of chemistry Leeds)
		- LEGEND, LORE (Akiko ITAI, faculty of pharmarcy, Uni. Tokyo)
If you know their email address, please send me an email.

		Thanks.

-- 

				WURTZ Jean-Marie

________________________________________________________________________
IGBMC               			E-mail : [email-masked] 
Laboratoire de Biologie Structurale	Phone :  88 65 35 29
Parc d'Innovation			Fax :	 88 65 32 01
1, rue Laurent Fries, BP 163
67404 ILLKIRCK, CU STRASBOURG
France    
________________________________________________________________________

---

From: John Upham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 1995 18:14:24 +0100 (BST)

> 		- SPROUT (A. Peter Johnson, School of chemistry Leeds)

  Try

  http://chem.leeds.ac.uk/People/Johnson.html

     best wishes,

              john upham

John Upham, Dept. of Chemistry, University of Reading, Berks., RG6 2AD, UK.
Email: [email-masked] (Internet), scsupham@reading (JANET),
WWW URL:   http://www.chem.rdg.ac.uk/g50/mmrg/john/john.html
Voice: +44 1734 875123 x7451 (day), Fax: +44 1734 311610
TCP/IP talk: talk [email-masked]