Subject: AIM graphics software?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 1995 17:01:48 -0500 (EST)

Friends and fellow scholars,
    Does anyone know of a program or programs that will permit
quantities associated with the atoms-in-molecules theory, e.g.,
zero-flux atomic boundary surfaces and so on, to be displayed
graphically? Such software might be compatible with PROAIMS, or
the new AIM properties modules in Gaussian 94. Barring that,
could someone feed me some hints as to how to get started in
trying to write my own program? I'm not thinking about anything
fancy: just getting an output file that could be contoured would
be wonderful. If someone points me in the right direction in the
PROAIMS code, which I have, maybe I can come up with something
workable.
    If anyone gets the urge to respond, please do so directly to
me and I'll summarize if there's enough interest.
                          Best wishes,
                         Andy Pudzianowski
***********************************************************************
Andrew T. Pudzianowski,Ph.D.       
Bristol-Myers Squibb PRI      
Box 4000                  *   "There are two ways to do things.
Princeton NJ 08543-4000   *    There's the scientific way, and               
(609) 252-4248            *    there's the disgusting way."
(609) 252-5747: fax       *          
[email-masked]      *        "Beakman's World", 1994
***********************************************************************