Subject: Potentials for modeling biomolecules.

From: "Todd J. Raeker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 1995 08:58:29 -0500 (CDT)

Hello! My name is Leon Gardner and I am a new Ph.D. student at Kent 
State. I am interested in computational chemistry, specifically 
computational biochemistry. I don't have an account on this mailing list 
yet, so my advisor has let me use his account. Right now I am interested 
in finding out the latest developments in potentials for modeling 
proteins, hopefully above molecular mechanics. Any references as to where 
I could find such potentials would be very helpful. I am not sure which 
direction my research will take yet, but I am interested in artificial 
photosynthesis, biosensors, and biomolecular materials. If anyone has 
information about developments in this field, that would also be greatly 
appreciated. 
    I am glad to be part of this group, and hopefully it will not be too 
long before I can help someone out there with their project. Here is my 
email address:

                           [email-masked]

Thank you for your attention.
                                              Leon

Dr. Todd J. Raeker         |  Department of Chemistry
[email-masked]     |  Kent State University
Phone (216)-672-2986       |  Kent, OH 44242-0001