Subject: Conference in South Africa (ext)

From: Craig Taverner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 15:54:09 +0200 (GMT+0200)

Hi all,
There is an interesting conference coming up soon

**** SPECIAL INSERT ******************************************************
*                                                                        *
*                   Date = 20-25 August 1995                             *
*                                                                        *
**** END INSTERT *********************************************************

 in South Africa, with the
venue in the magnificent Kruger National Park, so you'd better hurry.

***************************************************************************
*                                                                         *
*                      Small-molecules Indaba                             *
*                                                                         *
***************************************************************************

(An international workshop organized by the South African Crystallographic
Society in collaboration with the Small Molecules Commission of the
International Union of Crystallography.)

So sorry for forgetting the date on my last posting.  I've only included 
the main heading for the conference this time, so if you're interested at 
all, or want to know more, have a look at the WWW sites mentioned below 
or mail us at the addresses mentioned below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

For general information of the Small-molecules Indaba:
 http://hobbes.gh.wits.ac.za/indaba.html
or
 ftp://hobbes.gh.wits.ac.za/indaba.txt

If you would like to register for the Small-molecules Indaba via the WWW,
please fill in our on-line registration form using your favourite web
browser ("http://hobbes.gh.wits.ac.za/reg-indaba.html").  Another option is
to get our text based faxable version of the registration form at 
ftp://hobbes.gh.wits.ac.za/pub/reg-indaba.txt 
(an anonymous ftp site -> user="ftp", password = your email address)

For further information contact:

e-mail: Prof. Jan Boeyens
        [email-masked]

s-mail: Prof. Jan Boeyens
        Small Molecules Indaba
        Chemistry Department
        Private Bag 3
        Wits University
        WITS 2050
        South Africa

---------------------------------------------------------------------------