Subject: CALL FOR PAPERS

From: "Bob Snyder, x1162" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 1995 08:02:27 -0800 (PST)

Symposium:  Utilization of Information in Databases
            of Biologically Active Compounds

Location:   American Chemical Society 211th National Meeting
            Division of Chemical Information (CINF)
            New Orleans, Louisiana   USA

Date:       March 24-28, 1996

This symposium will focus on information requirements during drug
discovery and how information about biologically active compounds
can be used at all levels of the drug discovery process.

Several invited speakers have been confirmed for the symposium.  If 
you are interested in contributing to this symposium, please send a 
summary of about 200 words describing your presentation by 
November 1, 1995 to:

        Robert W. Snyder
        MDL Information Systems, Inc.
        14600 Catalina Street
        San Leandro,  CA   94577
        USA

        Phone:  (510) 895-1313
        Fax:    (510) 614-3652
        Email:  [email-masked]

Abstracts for accepted papers must be submitted by November 15, 1995 on
official ACS abstract forms.

For those wishing to attend, I look forward to seeing you in New Orleans.

[This message has been posted to: CHEMIND-L, CHMINF-L, ACSMEDI, CCL,
MOL-DIVERSITY, and ISISforum-L lists]