Subject: CCL: Research in ecology area

From: "JAIME A CASTILLO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 1995 15:07:35 +1100

Universidad Autonoma de Campeche
Chemistry Biological Science School

Dear netters,

I am a student of pharmaceutical chemistry and actually I'm 
participating in an important research in ecology area, specifically 
based on the determination of heavy metals (Cu, Hg, Zn, Cr) and 
volatile dissolve in the Residual water of laboratories of chemistry.

I nedd information on:
What treatment is the indicated to reduce the contamination in the 
residual water (from laboratory) before discarded?
My objective is reduce the contamination on residual waters. Is 
necessary to say that my city is a little town in front o bay, most 
of the residual waters go on the sea.
Could be important to know the different kind of treatment to use 
with different places of discarded (sea, river, residual water 
treatment plants, etc...).

                        Thank you.