Subject: software to view MD

From: yinon ashkenasy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 1995 12:47:03 +0300 (IDT)

Hi all,
I'm doing molecular dynamics calc. with large crystals , and looking into 
purchasing a good graphics software +hardware that will enable me to:
a. see the MD
b. animate
c. ouput to video

I'll be grateful for any help regarding: the platform and the package i 
should buy. i understand sgi indigo2 with r8000 is a good choice but 
i'll appreciate any advice (as long as it's less then 50,000$) 

						best regards, yinon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------     Yinon Ashkenazy                                        -------
-------     Tel-Aviv University                                    -------
-------     School of Physics and Astronomy                        -------
-------     Faculty of Exact Sciences                              -------
-------     Ramat Aviv 69978                                       -------
-------     Israel                                                 -------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------