Subject: Lectureship in (Computational?) Inorganic Chemistry at Bath

From: I H Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 95 14:13:46 BST

University of Bath

                  School of Chemistry

          Lectureship in Inorganic Chemistry

To start on 1 September 1995 or as soon as possible
thereafter.  The School has a strong commitment to both
teaching and research, and it is envisaged that the
research interests of the person appointed will complement
the existing strengths of the School.  For info see:
http://www.bath.ac.uk/Departments/Chem/PGProspectus/pgpros.html

*** Applications from candidates with research interests in
computational inorganic chemistry would be especially welcome.

The appointment will be made on the Lecturer Grade A scale
currently 15,154 - 19,848 GBP per annum, or Lecturer Grade B
scale 20,677 - 26,430 GBP per annum.

Informal enquiries may be made to either
         Prof. M. Green  (tel. +44-1225-826443)
     or  Dr B.J. Brisdon (tel. +44-1225-826517)
or by e-mail to Prof. I.H. Williams ([email-masked])

Application forms and further particulars are available
>from Peter J. Hill, Director of Personnel, University of
Bath, Bath BA2 7AY (tel: +44-1225-826026; fax: +44-1225-826559;
[email-masked]) quoting reference 95/130.

Closing date for applications: 7 July 1995