Subject: ECCC Latin Expression

From: "Oscar N. Ventura" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 09:39:03 +0200 (MDT)

Dear Netters,

The last two years have witnessed the appearance of the electronic 
conferences as a new way for the fast communication of scientific 
production. A case in point is the ECTOC-1 (Electronic Conference on 
Trends in Organic Chemistry) which is being held during these same days 
on the Internet.  

In the same spirit as the previously held electronic conferences, we are 
proud to announce the first electronic conference on Computational 
Chemistry focused on the fast dissemination of work on molecular modeling 
done by scientists of latin expression.  As such, one of the 
characteristics of this conference is to accept contributions written in 
Catalan, French, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish, besides English.  

The conference is mirrored in three sites, located in North America, 
South America and Europe. The URLs of the initial home page for the 
presentation of the conference are the following: 

        http://uqbar.ncifcrf.gov/agora/welcome.html
        http://bilbo.edu.uy/agora/welcome.html
        http://iqc.udg.es/agora/welcome.html
       (http://www.chem.nwu.edu:80/agora/welcome.html) 

More information about this conference can be found following the links 
on those pages. Further questions can be directed to

        Dr. Raul Cachau [email-masked]
        Dr. Oscar N. Ventura [email-masked]
        Dr. Miquel Duran [email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Oscar N. Ventura                 Tel.     +(5982)941860
MTC-Lab                              Fax      +(5982)941906
Gral.Flores 2124, C. C. 1157         E-mail   [email-masked]
Montevideo 11800, URUGUAY            MTC-Lab  http://bilbo.edu.uy/MTC-Lab.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------