Subject: Seeking molecular modelling Linux programmes

From: "Hr Dr. S. Shapiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 15:33:52 +0100 (MET)

Dear Colleagues;

     We are in the process of installing Linux version 1.2.1 on our Pentium/
90 MHz PC.  If anyone can recommend good molecular modelling/QSAR programmes
for Linux, I would appreciate your contacting me directly.  If these pro-
grammes are available by FTP, kindly send me the exact FTP address, subdirec-
tory, and programme name.  Please note: I do _not_ yet have access to the
WWW.

Yours sincerely,

(Dr.) S. Shapiro
Institut fuer orale Mikrobiologie und allgemeine Immunologie
Zentrum fuer Zahn-, Mund- und Kieferheilkunde der Universitaet Zuerich
Plattenstrasse 11
Postfach
CH-8028 Zuerich 7
Switzerland

Internet: [email-masked]
FAX-nr: ( ... + 1) 261'56'83