Subject: how can I calculate tin complexes?

From: Nivan Bezerra <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 14:49:50 -0300

Dear Colleagues,

	I would like any information about method, basis set or program for
the calculation of large tin complexes.
	Please send the mails to:

			[email-masked]

					Bosco

---

From: [email-masked] (Joel Polowin)
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 95 17:11:12 -0400

> Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 14:49:50 -0300
> From: Nivan Bezerra <[email-masked]>
> 

The MM2 molecular-mechanics force field includes some parameters for
tin.  Of the semi-empirical methods implemented in our software, we supply
parameters for tin only for PM3.

Our HyperChem software includes an enhanced MM2 parameter set and the PM3
semi-empirical method.  The new version, Release 4.5, includes ab initio
calculations, and of the basis set files we supply, there are tin parameters
in the following: STO-2G, STO-2G*, STO-3G, STO-3G*, STO-4G, STO-4G*,
STO-5G, STO-5G*, STO-6G, and STO-6G*.  Further information is available
on request.

Regards,
Joel

------------
Joel Polowin, Ph.D.   Manager, Scientific Support
Email to: [email-masked] 

Hypercube Inc, 419 Phillip St, Waterloo, Ont, Canada N2L 3X2 (519)725-4040
Info requests to: [email-masked]    Support questions to: [email-masked]
Email group: Send "subscribe hyperchem" to [email-masked]
WWW: http://www.hyper.com/