Subject: Postdoc Job

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 23:54:56 +0800

I am seeking post-doctoral candidates to work on biological
structure, dynamics and function and thus have:

(i)  solid training in biophysics; i.e., 
     quantum mechanics, statistical mechanics as well as 
     general biochemistry and biophysical methods, and 

(ii) experience in applying molecular dynamics (like CHARMM) 
     and Monte-Carlo techniques. 

    Candidates should have a Ph.D. in Physics, Chemistry, Biophysics,
or related areas and preferably have the background stated above as
well as have no visa problems entering Taiwan.  Further enquiries and
applications (resume and names of 3 references) should be sent to:

Carmay Lim                              E-mail: [email-masked]
Institute of Biomedical Sciences,       Off:    011-886-2-789-9144
Academia Sinica,                        FAX:    011-886-2-785-3569
Taipei, Taiwan 11529

NB. 011 is for international dialing (may differ outside U.S.), 
    886 is the country code (Taiwan), and 
      2 is the city code (Taipei).