Subject: Call for Papers - New Orleans ACS

From: damewoodjr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 95 08:18:00 PDT

****************
                                                Call for Papers
                             National ACS Symposium, New Orleans
                                           March 24 - 28, 1996
                                               Symposium on 
                 "Computational Chemistry Assisted Drug Discovery"
                                           ****************

     This symposium will focus on areas of computational chemistry that have
been fruitfully applied as part of the drug discovery process.  Any area of
computational chemistry may be included, however, the emphasis should be on
the application of computational methodologies rather than the details of
methodological development.  The highest priority will be given to relatively
new drug - related discovery stories, even if the projects have not, as yet,
reached fruition.  It is recognized that computational chemistry is usually
only part of the overall discovery process.  Contributors are, therefore,
welcome (and encouraged) to present other aspects of the research program as
appropriate, in addition to the computational chemistry component.

     Please submit a tentative title for your presentation and a brief
description of its content.  Responses prior to July 30, 1995 would be
greatly appreciated.   

James R. Damewood
[email-masked]
Lead Discovery Department
Zeneca Pharmaceuticals
1800 Concord Pike
Wilmington, DE 19897