Subject: European FTP Site for SCULPT available

From: [email-masked] (Klaus J.W.May)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 16:23:29 +0200

Hi Netters:

many European Chemists who wanted to download SCULPT via the WWW from

http://www.intsim.com/~isigen

 faced some problems with slow connection speeds and timeouts. Now there is
a European FTP site on my server.
Since anonymous FTP is not set up on this machine yet, everybody who wants
to download SCULPT should please send me a short email and I will reply
with all Instructions.

SCULPT was developed from Profs. Jane and Dave Richardson at Duke, and Mark
Surles at the San Diego Supercomputercenter and is sold now through
Interactive Simulations ( [email-masked]) for US$ 700 for Universities and
US$ 2.500,- for Industrial Customer. It does interactive realtime
minimizations of molecular structures and requires an SGI.

Bye

Klaus J.W. May                     e-mail:          [email-masked]
May & Partner SciTech Consult      Phone/Fax:       xx49-(89) 333 569
Mandlstr. 15                       Mobile national: 0172-620 38 38             
                                     international: xx49-172-620 30 38
D - 80802 Munich                  
GERMANY