Subject: Gaussian 94 on Power Indigo2

From: Wong Yat-Ting <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 10:20:08 +0800

Hi Everyone,

I have installed Gaussian 94(revision B.1) on a Power Indigo2(OS 6.0.1).
I have run all the test jobs that came with the program.  For test job
290, I always get a core-dump.  Does anyone come across this problem
with his/her R8000 ?  I would appreciate any suggestions to fix this
problem.  The following is some information of test job 290 from the
output:

 ***************************************
 Gaussian 94:  SGI-G94RevB.1 16-Apr-1995
               14-Jun-1995
 ***************************************

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Gaussian Test Job 290 (Part 1): Optimization of the conical Intersecti
 on 1st job:Optimization for starting orbs.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks.

Yat-Ting Wong
[email-masked]