Subject: Corina: 2D-to-3D Mail Server

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 13:09:05 +0200

Corina: 2D-to-3D Mail Server
----------------------------

We offer free access to our 2D-to-3D conversion program Corina via email.
Just mail your structures and Corina returns the 3D-atomic coordinates.
Every user has 1000 structures free.

More information at

   http://schiele.organik.uni-erlangen.de/services/3d.html.

Send your structure file (MDL MOLFILE format recommended) to

   [email-masked]

with a subject line reading

   Props=A_XYZ ReturnFormat=xxx

where xxx is the desired return format (the input format is recognized
automatically). Return formats are "mol" - MDL MOLFILE, "xyz" - XYZ format,
"pdb" - PDB format, "smd" - Standard Molecular Data, "jcamp" - a spectrosopy
standard, "compass", "ctx", "molgen", "sharc", "cascii", and "cbin". The mail
body is your structure file without any annotations. Possible input formats
are all of the above plus SMILES strings and "441".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Dr. Jens Sadowski                                                          |
|                                                                            |
| Computer-Chemie-Centrum           Tel.: +49 (0)9131 85-6569                |
| Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg   FAX:  +49 (0)9131 85-6566                |
| Naegelsbachstrasse 25             Email: [email-masked] |
| D-91052 Erlangen, Germany                                                  |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------