Subject: MacroModel w/ Linux OS?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 13:15:01 +0200 (MEST)

Dear Colleagues;

     If anyone has succeeded in getting the programme MacroModel to run under
the Linux operating system, I would be most grateful if you would contact me.

     Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

(Dr.) S. Shapiro
Institut fuer orale Mikrobiologie und allgemeine Immunologie
Zentrum fuer Zahn-, Mund- und Kieferheilkunde der Universitaet Zuerich
Plattenstrasse 11
Postfach
CH-8028 Zuerich 7
Switzerland

Internet: [email-masked]
FAX-nr: ( ... + 1) 261'56'83

---

From: "Peter Shenkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 08:39:05 -0400

On Jun 28,  1:15pm, <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Subject: CCL:MacroModel w/ Linux OS?

> the Linux operating system, I would be most grateful if you would contact me.

We do not support or license this configuration, so if anybody has
succeeded in this, I would be most grateful if he would contact me as
well. :-)

>      Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Ditto.

	-P.

-- 
************************ The secret of life: *************************
*Peter S. Shenkin, Box 768 Havemeyer Hall, Chemistry, Columbia Univ.,*
*NY, NY  10027;  [email-masked];  (212)854-5143;  FAX: 678-9039*
************* If you find a loose thread, don't pull it. *************