Subject: Star Array Pprocessors

From: [email-masked] (Bill Laidig)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 95 13:44:17 -0400

Free to a Good Home

The computational chemistry (CADMol) group at P&G is getting rid of 2 Star
ST-50 array processors that we used to use for CHARMm calculations. The
machines
were used as attached processors to an old MicroVAX and come with two Q-bus
adaptors. We will donate these to any non-profit institution that wants
them. Any costs involved with transfer such as shipping will not be paid
by P&G. E-mail or call if interested. Bill

-- 
******************************************************************************
*    "Like jewels in a crown, the precious stones glittered in the queen's   *
*     round metal hat." - Jack Handey                                        *
*                                                                            *
*     Bill Laidig                                                            *
*     The Procter & Gamble Co.             tel 513-627-2857 fax - 1233       *
*     Miami Valley Laboratories            [email-masked] (preferred)         *
*     P.O. Box 538707                      [email-masked]                  *
*     Cincinnati, OH 45253-8707            [email-masked]                *
******************************************************************************