Subject: Re: NMR Analysis for Macs

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 11:02:00 -0400

> We need desperately an application for processing data from a Bruker NRM 
> spectrometer. We have Macs and IBM PC's but no workstation. Our WinNMR is 
> to expensive and I know that third party products are available at lower 
> prices. I appreciate any comments for infos regarding appropriate 
> software.

In 1992 I looked at MacFID.  It was a very nice product which worked with 
various vendors systems/files.  Unfortunately we had to give up our Macs.  
I don't know if they are still in business but the last information I have 
is:

     MacFID    by   TecMag, inc.
                    6006 Bellaire Blvd.
                    Houston, TX 77081

Sorry, no phone number.  Good luck.

Karl
 _______________________________________________________________________
/                                                                       \ 
| Comments are those of the author and not Unilever Research U. S.      |
|                                                                       |
| Karl F. Moschner, Ph. D.                                              | 
|                                                                       | 
| Unilever Research U. S.      e-mail: [email-masked] | 
| 45 River Road                Phone:  (201) 943-7100 x2629             | 
| Edgewater, NJ 07020          FAX:    (201) 943-5653                   | 
\_______________________________________________________________________/