Subject: E-mail address of Prof. Schaink, H.M.

From: [email-masked] (Danny Yau)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 18:40:50 +0800 (HKT)

Dear Netters:

	Does anybody know the e-mail address of Prof. Schaink H.M.?
	He is a German doing MD simulation of hard sphere mixtures in 
	Germany(I guess). I would like to ask him about the programming
	of MD simulation of binary(even ternary) mixtures.

	I would be much appreciated for any response.

Best wishes,
-- 
Danny Yau                       email: [email-masked]   
Department of chemistry,           or  [email-masked]
The university of Hong Kong.

---

From: John Upham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 12:44:14 +0100 (BST)

> 	Does anybody know the e-mail address of Prof. Schaink H.M.?

   Try gopher://ds.internic.net:4320/1netfind for email addresses
   in general.

                   john upham

John Upham, Dept. of Chemistry, University of Reading, Berks., RG6 2AD, UK.
Email: [email-masked] (Internet), scsupham@reading (JANET),
WWW URL:   http://www.chem.rdg.ac.uk/g50/mmrg/john/john.html
Voice: +44 1734 875123 x7451 (day), Fax: +44 1734 311610
TCP/IP talk: talk [email-masked]