Subject: Cornell Theory Center Symposium

From: "Jeanne C. Butler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 12:35:29 -0400

CORNELL THEORY CENTER SYMPOSIUM

"PROTEIN STRUCTURE AND FOLDING"

OCTOBER 10 -11, 1995

700 CLARK HALL

CORNELL UNIVERSITY CAMPUS

SPEAKERS
Ken Dill, University of California, San Francisco
Jane Dyson, Scripps Research Institute
Steven Ealick, Cornell University
Richard Friesner, Columbia University
Barry Honig, Columbia University
Michael Levitt, Stanford University
Montgomery Pettit, University of Houston
Matthew Pincus, Veterans Administration Medical Center
Eugene Shakhnovich, Harvard University
David Shalloway, Cornell University
John Straub, Boston University

WHO WE ARE
The Parallel Processing Resource for Biomedical Scientists at the Cornell
Theory Center (CTC) supports research in macromolecular structure and
dynamics through the advancement of scalable parallel processing technology
and the improvement of computational methodologies. Core research focuses
on the development of scalable, portable programs to run optimally on
highly parallel computing systems; the assessment of innovative software
tools; and the adaptation of these tools to parallel systems for
application to problems involving large molecules.

This resource, funded by the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR)
at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), provides high-performance
computing resources, computer science expertise, and technical and
visualization support for a variety of projects.  Researchers interested in
requesting an allocations form can contact:

Pat Colasurdo, Allocations Coordinator
607-254-8694
[email-masked]
http://www.tc.cornell.edu/UserDoc/GenInfo/alloc.html.

CTC activities are supported by major funding from the National Science
Foundation and New York State, with additional funding from the Advanced
Research Projects Agency, the National Center for Research Resources at the
National Institutes of Health, IBM, and other members of CTC's Corporate
Research Institute. General information on CTC is available at
http://www.tc.cornell.edu/Highlights.html.

POSTER SESSION / VIDEO THEATRE
To apply for a poster session and/or video theatre presentation, please
send a reasearch abstract to [email-masked] no later than September
15, 1995.

--------------------------
REGISTRATION FORM
Name: ___

Company: ___

Address: ___

Telephone: ___

Fax: ___

Email: ___

How did you hear about this sympsoium: ___

___ I will be presenting a poster

___ I will be presenting a video
--------------------------

Send to:
Donna Smith
Conference Coordinator
Cornell Theory Center
422 Frank H. T. Rhodes Hall
Ithaca, NY  14853-3801

Access via URL:
http://www.tc.cornell.edu/

---

From: Rishi Jain <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 18:14:26 -0700 (PDT)

get me off this mailing list.  thanks.  rishi.

On Thu, 29 Jun 1995, Jeanne C. Butler wrote:

> ____________________________________________________________________________
>     The following information is automatically appended by the mailer. 
>    This list is called [email-masked] and covers the Discover,
>    Insight and Biosym products User group. Mail (un)subscribe messages to 
> [email-masked], other to [email-masked]
> The archive is available on bioftp.unibas.ch as FTP and GOPHER/WWW service.
> 
> 
> 
>