Subject: Inventorying Linux comp. chem. software

From: "Hr Dr. S. Shapiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 1995 13:44:21 +0100 (MET)

Dear Colleagues;

     This is my second and last posting on thismatter, at least for the time
being.  I am in the process of inventorying computational chemistry software
that is available for execution _now_ under Linux.  If you have written or
ported any programmes that can be included in this register, kindly contact
me with details at your earliest convenience.

     Thanks in advance to all responders.

Sincerely,

(Dr.) S. Shapiro
Institut fuer orale Mikrobiologie und allgemeine Immunologie
Zentrum fuer Zahn-, Mund- und Kieferheilkunde der Universitaet Zuerich
Plattenstrasse 11
Postfach
CH-8028 Zuerich 7
Switzerland

Internet: [email-masked]
FAX-nr: ( ... + 1) 261'56'83