Subject: RE: CCL:corticosteron and hydrocortisone

From: Mrigank <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 95 09:06:35 +0530

==>I try to find the structures of corticosteron and hydrocortisone (cortisol).
==>Most databases available to me did not have them. Can you give some ideas
==>where these structures could be find?
==>------------------------------------------------
==>IGOR TSIGELNY Ph.D.
==>[email-masked]

   There is an Atals of Steroid Structure by W.L. Duax et al., I do
   not rembemer the publisher., It contains everything including
   chemical strutcure, crystallographic coordinates etc. 

   Hope this helps.

Mrigank
----
/Mrigank                             \/ Phone  +91 172 690557               \
\Institute of Microbial Technology   /\ Email:  [email-masked]     /
/Sector 39A,                         \/ FAX: +91 172 690585                 \
\Chandigarh 160 014 India.           /\                                     /
 \//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//  
-- When I feed the poor, they call me saint. When I ask why the poors do
   not have food, they call me communist - Archbishop Camaran