Subject: g94 on convex

From: [email-masked] (Frederick Bennett)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:21:34 +0100

Hello all,
          I have tried once or twice to compile g94 on our Convex using the
standard procedure. The helper programs for pre-processing the source are
compiled without problems, but when the time comes to call them during the
make I get this ...

gau-unlimit: Command not found.
gau-arflags: Command not found.

 I guess that the makefile needs a bit of doctoring but what I don't know
about Unix scripting could fill an encyclopedia. Has anyone encounterd this
problem and solved it?

Regards

Fred

======================================================
Papernet Address :  Frederick R. Bennett
                    Institute for Physical Chemistry
                    Klingelbergstrasse 80
                    CH-4056 Basel
                    Switzerland

Mouthnet Address :  [41]-(61)-267-3821

Internet Address :  [email-masked]

======================================================