Subject: Scian and Gaussian ...

From: Augusto Cesar de Camargo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:10:48 +0200 (METDST)

Univerisdad Jaume I, July 11 1995

Hi 

In Jaume I University, Castellon, Spain, We are runing Mopac93, Gaussian 92/94
and Spartan 3.1. I woulk like to know if would be possible create the same
graphics of surfaces and volumes obtained in Spartan using Mopac/Gaussian and 
SciAn.

Anyone outside has written sripts or little programs to convert input/otput of
Mopac/Gaussian to SciAn input ??

I will summarize the answers.

Thank in advance.

					Augusto Cesar

----------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 					|
 Augusto Cesar de Camargo Neto - Pateta	| Keith Nelson: You can't judge a
          Universitat Jaume I      	| ------------- book by its cover ...
 Departament de Ciencies Experimentales |
       Grupo de Quimica Quantica 	| Watts: Yeah, but you can tell how 
               Apartat 224		| -----  much it's gonna cost.
            12008 - Castello		|
                 Spain	 	        |      in Some Kind of Wonderfull (1987)
 			          	|---------------------------------------
          Phone: +34 64 34-5741         |
          Fax:   +34 64 34-5654		| John Keating: Carpe diem !!!
 	 				| ------------
      e-mail: [email-masked]     |
					|           in Dead Poets Society (1989)
----------------------------------------+---------------------------------------