Subject: Call For Papers

From: [email-masked] (Brian Hammond)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 95 10:19:36 PDT

SYMPOSIUM ANNOUNCEMENT AND CALL FOR PAPERS

	Monte Carlo Methods in Chemistry

	211'th American Chemical Society National Meeting
	New Orleans
	March 24-29, 1996

Purpose:  This symposium will focus on the use of Monte Carlo in all
          of computational chemistry. There will be sessions on 
          Monte Carlo in classical dynamics, statistical mechanics,
          and quantum mechnics, both in theory and applications.

Sponsor:  The Computers in Chemistry Division of the American Chemical 
          Society.  

I would like to invite you and your colleagues to participate.
This should be a wide ranging session, and there is plenty of room 
for talks.  Please send me an email to indicate interest as soon as 
possible so I can decide how many sessions to schedule.

-Brian

======================================================================== 
Brian L. Hammond                 _/_/_/_/    _/_/_/    _/_/_/_/_/   
Computational Research Div.     _/        _/      _/      _/
Fujitsu America, Inc.          _/_/_/    _/_/_/_/_/      _/
3055 Orchard Drive            _/        _/      _/      _/
San Jose, CA  95134          _/        _/      _/  _/_/_/_/_/
Tel: (408) 456-7322
Email: [email-masked]