Subject: Announcement: CORINA as a 2D-to-3D Mail Server

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 06:45:42 +0200

Announcement: CORINA as a 2D-to-3D Mail Server
---------------------------------------------------------

1000 free 3D-structures for everybody!

We offer free access to our 2D-to-3D conversion program CORINA via email.
This program was recently used to convert the open part of the NCI structural
database (~130,000 molecules) which we made public domain.

Just mail your 2D-structures and CORINA returns the 3D-atomic coordinates.

Send your structure file (MDL MOLFILE format recommended) to

   [email-masked]

with a subject line reading

   Props=A_XYZ ReturnFormat=xxx

where xxx is the desired return format (the input format is recognized
automatically). Return formats are "mol" - MDL MOLFILE, "xyz" - XYZ format,
"pdb" - PDB format, "smd" - Standard Molecular Data, "jcamp" - a spectrosopy
standard, "compass", "ctx", "molgen", "sharc", "cascii", and "cbin". The mail
body is your structure file without any annotations. Possible input formats
are all of the above plus SMILES strings and "441".

More information at

   http://schiele.organik.uni-erlangen.de/services/3d.html.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Dr. Jens Sadowski                                                          |
|                                                                            |
| Computer-Chemie-Centrum           Tel.: +49 (0)9131 85-6569                |
| Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg   FAX:  +49 (0)9131 85-6566                |
| Naegelsbachstrasse 25             Email: [email-masked] |
| D-91052 Erlangen, Germany                                                  |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------