Subject: Compiling Mopac93 on an SGI

From: [email-masked] (Michael Shephard)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 95 14:58:03 PDT

I am having difficulty in compiling Mopac93 (Release 2 obtained
>from QCPE) for an SGI machine (R4400 Indigo Irix 5.2)

Well, actually it compiles OK without error but the mopac.exe
produced doesn't work very well at all.

Is there am SGI version of the source, or is the sun source supplied
the "generic unix version", or possibly there is an SGI version of the
makefile?

Any assistance appreciated

Michael

--
_________________________________________________________________________
| Michael Shephard.                  |      [email-masked]      |
| University of New South Wales.     |  [email-masked]  |
| Australia                          |                                  |
,p
,p
a
I am having difficulty in compiling Mopac93 (Release 2 obtained
>from QCPE) for an SGI machine (R4400 Indigo Irix 5.2)

Well, actually it compiles OK without error but the mopac.exe
produced doesn't work very well at all.

Is there am SGI version of the source, or is the Sun source on the tape
the "generic unix version", or possibly there is an SGI version of the
makefile?

Any assistance appreciated

Michael

--
_________________________________________________________________________
| Michael Shephard.                  |      [email-masked]      |
| University of New South Wales.     |  [email-masked]  |
| Australia                          |                                  |