Subject: Chainletter about French Atom Testing

From: [email-masked] (Klaus J.W.May)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 18:30:37 +0200

Dear netters,

my sincerest apologies to everybody on the list. I was not aware to commit
such a violation of Netetiquette. And the least thing I intended was to
hurt the intentions of this letter. This was the first chain letter I ever
came across .
 
I am personally very moved by the French decision. I worked in research of
enrichment of fallout (Strontium 90) in human bones several years ago. We
still collect debris from the 50ies! Todays science knows better than then.
And I thought chemists have quite some insight into the matter. Therefore
CCL. 

However, I've got overwhelming support from the list so far - and justifyed
criticism.

 I'll never do it again!      And please, help me!     Do not post a string
of messages discussing this issue!

Let this be the last bandwith-waster on this list. 
Again PLEASE do not discuss this issue on the list - do not punish all CCLers !
It's been my fault -   send flames to me personally!!

Cheers  
Klaus :,-(