Subject: 2nd Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference (ECCC-2)

From: [email-masked] (Steven Bachrach)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 95 11:25:45 -0500

SECOND ELECTRONIC COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY CONFERENCE (ECCC-2)

We wish to invite all members of the Computational Chemistry community to 
participate in the Second Eelectronic Computational Chemistry Conference.
This conference will be held entirely on the Internet, making use of the 
World-Wide Web for distribution of papers and discussions.

The conference will cover all areas of computational chemistry, from 
electron structure to molecular modeling, to molecular dynamics, to protein 
folding to use of comuters in chemical education.

Submitted work will be of two kinds: (1) papers that will be reviewed for
publication in the official proceedings of the ECCC-2 (format of the
publication has not yet been determined, but further detail will follow in
the near future) and (2) posters that will not be published. This format 
allows for an official record to be made and allow preliminary work
to presented as well. Please note that we will allow only 100 papers or
posters in ECCC-2.

IMPORTANT DATES:

   September 29, 1995 - Abstracts of Papers due 
   October 2, 1995 - Registration Opens 
   October 25, 1994 - Final papers due 
   November 1, 1994 - Conference Begins 
   November 30, 1994 - Conference Ends 

Complete instructions and information are avaiable at URL:

http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu/ECCC2/

ECCC-1 was a tremendous success and we trust ECCC-2 will prove to
be an exciting scientific event.

If you have any questions or comments, please contact me at
[email-masked] or [email-masked]

Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Il 60115			Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]			Fax:   (815)753-4802