Subject: experimental partition function

From: [email-masked] (Johannes Richardi)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 95 20:06:27 +0100

A friend of mine who is working in an experimental field 
has an interesting question:

How can you calculate partition function of complex molecules using 
only spectroscopic data ?
Any hints to literature or comments concerning this subject are welcomed.
I will post the summary of the responces if there would be any.

Johannes Richardi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Institut fuer Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
- Lehrstuhl Prof. Barthel -            Tel.:  (+49) 941 943-4743
Universitaet Regensburg                Fax.:  (+49) 941 943-4488
Universitaetsstrasse 31
D-93053 Regensburg
Deutschland / Germany
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
EMail (SMTP):  [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 E PUR SI MUOVE    -- GALILEO GALILEI
---------------------------------------------------------------------------