Subject: Beta-testers wanted for Windows NMR program

From: [email-masked] (Adam Hodgkin)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 17:40:41 +0100

gNMr is a simulation program aimed at chemists who use NMR analysis and wish
to obtain immediate results on their desktop. Structures can be imported
from many drawing programs, real data can be imported from various file
formats and a range of analysis tools are available. The Mac program was
beta-tested by members of the CCL and is now published by Cherwell and is
also being distributed by SoftShell. 

Information and demo disks for the Mac version are now available from
[email-masked].  

We are looking for no more than 10 beta-testers for the Windows version. Our
ideal beta-tester will work thoroughly with the program within 3 weeks and
will send us a report itemising any bugs or deficiencies in the program with
comments on the manual. If you are interested and will be able to test the
program during early August, please send us an e-mail message with your full
postal address and mention the facilities available to you (eg whether you
will be able to test conversions from any experimental file formats - giving
systems).

We are on a tight schedule and will not be able to consider applications
received after July 20. If we are unable to include you in the beta-test
program we will be happy to send you a demo disk in a few months when the
program is released.

Thanks for your co-operation

---                                                                   ---
     Adam Hodgkin                    |  e-mail:   [email-masked]
     Managing Director               |  Phone:    +44 (0)1865 784800
     Cherwell Scientific Publishing  |  Fax:      +44 (0)1865 784801
---                                                                   ---