Subject: Ordering Books from the ACS

From: "Timothy G. Mattson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 95 15:29:11 PDT

A couple weeks ago, I anounced a book about parallel
computing in computational chemistry.  Since then, a number of
people outside the U.S. have written and asked how to contact
the ACS to order the book.  Apparantly, the ACS 800 number 
doesn't work from over seas.

I had some problems with my mail server and lost a few of 
these requests before I could respond.  So I am responding to
the entire list.  

To order the book:

       Parallel Computing in Computational Chemistry
       =============================================
                ACS Symposium Series # 592
       Edited by Timothy G. Mattson ([email-masked])
             Cloth bound, 232 pages, Cost $69.95

you can call the ACS at:

          800-ACS-5558
          202-872-4363

or FAX them at:

          202-872-6067

or mail them at:

          American Chemical Society 
          1155 Sixteenth Street N.W.
          Washington, D.C. 20036

          attn: Product Services Department

If these approaches fail, please let me know.  Its a good 
book and I want make the ACS Computers in Chemistry division
a fortune by selling thousands of copies.

--Tim

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Timothy G. Mattson, Ph.D. - Senior Scientist 

 Intel Supercomputer Systems Division  | Phone: (503) 677-5627
 Mail Stop CO1-15                      | FAX:   (503) 677-6324
 5200 N.E. ELAM Young Pkwy             | email: [email-masked]
 Hillsboro, OR 97124-6497

--------------------------------------------------------------------