Subject: Protein Structure Databases

From: "Let's boogie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 17:30:35 EST

From:	MX%"[email-masked]" 18-JUL-1995 16:57:24.66
To:	MX%"[email-masked]"
CC:	
Subj:	CCL:Omega databese: Where ?

Long time back i saw a different database than PDB for protein structure called
OMEGA or something similar to that. Does anybody there with any idea as to
where can this be located ?

Mrigank
 
----

Mrigank--

I did a quick search for protein structure databases. Although I did not come
up with a database with a name similar to Omega, I found a few other links that
may prove helpful to you, or to other compchem.dis users. I did not test these
links, but have been to most of them in the past and they have proved quite
useful.

Hope these help!!

Eva McClellan
Kenyon College

*************
Pedro's Biomolecular Research Tool

1. Pedro's Biomolecular Research Tool
   Database relating Proteins Structures and Sequences
	http://www.public.iastate.edu/~pedro/rt_1.html

2. Biochem and Mol Bio Resources
   	http://cctr.umkc.edu/user/dborza/Bioresources.html

3. SWISS-PROT 
   Protein sequence database
	http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/PROTEIN-SEQ-DB.html

4. SESAM
   Database for protein structure
	http://www.ucmb.ulb.ac.be/UCMBdescription/databases_description.html

5. Protein Database and link to related services
	http://www.ibf.unige.it/ls/Proteins

6. FSSP database of structurally aligned protein fold families
	http://www.sander.embl-heidelberg.de/fssp/paper.html

**********