Subject: looking for Cerius MD users

From: [email-masked] (Professor A. J. Kinloch)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 13:25:59 +0100

Dear colleagues,

We are using Cerius2 to study the interaction of organo-silanes with
inorganic surfaces, principally using molecular dynamics.  We are interested
in hearing from others who are using Cerius2 for any adsorption
applications, that is, molecular dynamics studies of surface/interface
phenomena.

Please direct replies not to the list, but to [email-masked]

Thanks,

Tony Kinloch

----------------------------------------------------------
Professor A.J. Kinloch
University of London
Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Exhibition Rd.
London, SW7 2BX
UK

Telephone:      0171 594 7082

FAX:            0171 823 8845

E-mail:          [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------