Subject: Asym20 and asym40 authors

From: Tankiso Tshehla - PG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 08:27:49 +0200 (SAST)

Hi netters?

 Is there anyone out there who is familiar with asym20? This a 
program for FC and NCA by prof. I. M. Mills and Hedberg. Or perhaps 
the email of the authors will do?

Thanking you all in advance

T M Tshehla

---

From: John Upham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 09:55:04 +0100 (BST)

> Thanking you all in advance

  I have passed your message on to Ian Mills. His email address is

  [email-masked]

                   john upham

John Upham, Dept. of Chemistry, University of Reading, Berks., RG6 6AD, UK.
Email: [email-masked] (Internet), scsupham@reading (JANET),
WWW URL:   http://www.chem.rdg.ac.uk/g50/mmrg/john/john.html
Voice: +44 1734 875123 x7451 (day), Fax: +44 1734 311610
TCP/IP talk: talk [email-masked]