Subject: urgent messages to distribute

From: [email-masked] (sun-hee jung)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 15:03:33 -0700

HI, Dear CCL subsribers ! I do know I'm supposed to send chemistry 
  related message in this part, but I do have rather very important 
  messages to come across to you. 

  One thing is that many people here in Korea had been persecuted, and 
  some in america like Dr. Harold Varmus, Dr. Inn Hee Lee, and Dr. BK Lee
  have had experienced what kinds of damages on our body and brain 
  that these half crazy japanese spirit masters could do. 

  THis is kind of message for most important messages to say; though 
  it's rather long, it's still lacking enough description, details, 
  examples, etc. I hope I can answer your question via conventional 
  means of communication, like email, fax, news media, etc. 

  Here goes long part, and I'll send second shorter one, which actually 
  should precede this email in terms of the time it has been written 
  down. 

  Here is the main text ;

  I can't move my head that well right now, and here's really important messages  that I with other people connected via helping spirits could figure out 
  why I had to go through so much for the last 3 and half years or so. 

  I could not sleep that well for two weeks or so a few good days after 
  I returned from USA, harassed like hell and so much going on around. 
  I'd like you to distribute this message around to make sure your life's 
  safe even though my gut feeling says you might not be in good state 
  just right now. 

  My writing might need further organization, but due to so much damages 
  to come for just a while, I hope, I'm sending this in spite of fact that 
  japanese probably damage many of us around globe. 

  Here goes, 

  I've been harassed like hell by japanese zen masters and some chinese spirit 
  masters controlled and instigated by japanese zen masters in various 
  way thus far, being able to overcome so much bodily damages to me 
  helped by other many people and free spirits to save my neck. 

  Let me say just here most important messages that I'd like to say. 
  First, Japan have tried to kill so many fully enlightened people 
  (korean zen masters and other world mental leaders), and to persecute 
   them to hide the fact that japan are going to get many big earthquakes 
  in the near future (for up tp 30 years ?) due to the fact that they 
  made them get atomic bomb during world war two. This is what I got 
  to get from through space voice transferred to my via other spirits, 
  but I could explain why this is the case.  

  Second, bacause of the first earthquake to come (which I got to hear to 
  be about richter scale of 8.4 or so around sahalin island), 
  they should work very 
  hard to shut down nuclear power plants in japan; the time for the 
  earthquake appears to be around Sep 13th 4am Korean time, Sep 12th 2pm 
  around Chicago time (through space voice told me that the info was 
  from Dali Larma when I first got the message about which part of 
  our Korea would run into crumbling down). However, when this info was 
  given around July 3 or so, through space voice that I heard said it'd 
  July 14 at first, which shocked me about the fact that intentionally 
  japanese made us to build not-safe buildings around Korea so that they 
  would crumble down rather easily. Also I got worried about the fact that 
  we Koreans are not prepared, while I was told that japan had prepared 
  for it for long time ago by abusing our Korean and other nation's 
  mental leader's ability to predict future, which made me really angry 
  about the fact that our Korean zen masters had been abused so much 
  by japanese spirit masters for them to get what they want like when 
  the earthquakes are to occur, where most damages to occur, and what 
  to do deal with it (even though these might be clouded with their 
  really poor shik's overlay with our Korean zen masters; I heard that 
  after knowing that they would let us to read these off then they reads
  off our memory), while being unable to give a very helpful info to 
  our Korea simply because they have been harassed and interfered and
  damaged and killed by japanese zen masters so much so, and also intentionally 
  led to engage in totally irrelevant things to detract their attention 
  from really havoc like big sufferings, both in japan and Korea. 

  And even worse thing is that even though japanese found the exact date 
  and which part of their nation would get damage, they have tried to 
  give me wrong info regarding date, and places of Korea where earthquake 
  might lead to big problem, interfering with my reception of these info. 
  Also they fed me wrong info, making confused about when the first 
  earthquake might fall to, sometime even 2 and half years, (but now 
  I think it was if this through-space propergation could have been finished 
  in 1993), or 6 months, and 2 months. Only after some figuring out of 
  so many different info, which tried to correlate different incidences 
  with the time around at the end of september, or at the end of august, 
  I was able to get the full and most likely pictures of what's going to 
  happen. I just got angry note from somewhere in Korea, that we could have 
  prevented to build many false and not safe buildings all along during 
  the 2 and half years, which some japanese mind reading says that it was 
  exactly what they wanted to make our Korea go through unncessary blow 
  to our town and life losses simply because japan is going to have 
  many big earthquakes for years to come, which would ruin our world 
  so much so, yet they really had to make bigger loss to our earth, 
  by making our korea unsafer and unprepared for the events so much 
  intentionally. 

  Third, I got to hear that japan has one atomic bomb mid range style 
  which they have gotten from USA, and some right wings or Yasui or Dominichi 
  japanese premier's party (this info was gotten via spirits, so I'm not 
  sure about names or possibility but I think one have to check this 
  possibility thoroughly) 
  are in the process of asssembling two atomic bombs from concentrating 
  the remnants of nuclear power plants in France (?) that they had gotten 
  recently by ship which had a problem in passing around South Africa. 
  I got to hear that some really crazy people in japan would try to 
  shoot two atomic bombs each to north and south Korea, and to make 
  their nuclear power plants explode when the quake comes; even though 
  this is what I got to hear via spirits, but having experienced what 
  kinds of people (really foolish and ill-bodied) there are among these 
  japanses spirit masters, I think it is very likely that they have worked 
  very hard to try both. 

  I wondered myself why there are so many japanese so called upper class 
  filthy rich family members who do spirit mastering and yu-che-i-tal 
  just to make themselves richer by adopting so many devious methods 
  like abusing our own brain, talents, and body parts would try to ruin 
  our world so that many of us to become shattered spirit due to atomic 
  bomb explosion and to have greatly damaged earth.  
  But I learned that even though some of them just might have liked to get back 
  to me and Korean zen masters and other helping people, thinking that 
  their fall is as if due to ours, but which is actually their own faults
  especially considering the fact that many of these people who's 
  identity got to revealed were actually revealed by other japanese who 
  want to see them ruined as well like themselves. This also goes to 
  some chinese spirit masters which appears to include drug king lords 
  around the world, like ones in USA and in Canada. 
  It appears that most of cases due to so many spirit mastering 
  they cann't come up with any reasonable reasoning because either their 
  brain is so poor having done so many bad karma getting behaviors, but 
  there were indeed a few who really wanted to ruin our earth and so many 
  people simply because they thought that they would be ruined completely 
  by being decimated by strong lights in about 1000 years or so, 
  simply because they think that they have gotten so many bad karma, 
  and be unable to get full enlightenment. 
  Apparently that these really crazy japanese got to think that way from 
  reading off other highly enlightened zen master's clear shik (left 
  side brain) who could predict futures, or reading our Korean zen 
  master's writings that japanese had stolen from us Korea during 
  japanese rule over korea, killing 100 or so of Korean buddhist zen 
  masters at the temple. There are things that one would benefit by knowing 
  it and there are things that one'd much better not to know it, and 
  japanese should not have stolen our Korean zen masters's book nor 
  their clear shik. 
  I have lots more to say about this. 

  And I'm very much angry at the fact that these really foolish some japanese 
  wants to kill so many Korean zen masters who could do many good things 
  to do, like predicting futures, for example, and acutally who is the one 
  who could benefit these poor sould most, for many reasons of their own 
  like inhibiting us Koreans and other world citizen's from being prepared 
  for the worldly havoc's to come. Even though the apparent reason at first 
  that I got to learn is that most of japanese don't want us world people 
  to know what japanese had done to damage our world so much so all along, 
  now I found that there are more reasons besides it, which was mentioned 
  earlier. 

  Fourth, which is rather important, too is that 
  we need to get natural minerals that japan had aquired from different 
  regions of the world that are necessary for making new source of energy 
  so called crystal energy to be produced in outside earth. 
  I heard this would involves about 6 elements like Cu, Zn, Co, Ni, Mo, Al 
  residing in 4 different compounds, gotten from one Greece, Yugoslavia, 
  Nicaragua, and last one might be mexico (this is not sure). 
  According to what I acutally hear from one of CheongWha sunim's disciples 
  is that we could produce an ideal 12 coordinated crystal naturally when we 
  mix these compounds in the space where gravitational forces from different 
  planets cancel each other, being almost zero, and this exothermic process 
  will generate long wavelengthed low frequence energy, kind of resonance 
  energy of the whole crystal, or something like it. This was rather different 
  from what I used to hear via spirits while I was in NIH, which mentioned 
  kind of concentrating SUn's energy into a condensed form, around Planet 
  nearer to Earth (can't again remember probably due to memory block done 
  by japanese zen masters). Acutally I wondered when I heard from our sunim 
  why it is different from what I was fed via spirits, and did not somehow 
  pay that much attention to the fact, probably not knowing real intention 
  behind why I was fed with such info while I was in Bethesda. Maybe now 
  anyone could guess why. 

  And I got to hear quite recently that this new source of energy could 
  have been developed by 1967 or 68 initiated by Dr. Benjamin Lee from 
  Korea at Fermi Lab (?), who heard about it from one of our leading 
  Buddhist monk, CheongDam sunim. Physicists of the world could figure out 
  whether that's possible. ANyway, I heard this new source of energy is 
  clearly safer and more free from pollusion than nuclear power plant. 
  Yet it appears that japan had tried very hard for us the other world beings 
  to be able to develop it during the last 30 years or so when they have 
  worked on it. This is what I got via spirits. Anyway, I heard through 
  space that japan has very strong intention to let these precious metal 
 compounds to be lost during the first big quake into the water. So I was 
  told that we should be able to get these natural minerals back from japan 
  into UN, and the research project as well as actually getting the minerals 
  from japan should be done in a world wide effort.
  
  I got to hear that japan has a consortium of rocket take-off effort, 
  which is to shoot another one in September, and this consortium of three 
  big firms are responsible for so much damages that we had to go through 
  as well as some politicians of japan, and professional zen masters 
  who graduated from sang-gi university pronounced in Korea but which 
  I heard to call themselves university of tokyo buddhism study. 
  And one should stop japan from sending their rocket off, because 
  they might try to test new source of energy. This part should be 
  checked, too. 

  Fifth, we should also get our Korea zen masters' books, Wonhyo sunum's 
  wha-jaeng-ron a set of 50 books, and Eui-Sang sunim's books, and 
  Bojo KookSa's 80 books, and Suh-San daesa's about 200 books that japan 
  had stolen from us Korea, and Philipinno's genius's 3 books about 
  how we should distribute the minerals in the space and about 
  navigation procedure. I heard Wonhyo sunim's book actually predicted 
  our world for about 2000 years or so up to maybe 2800 AD, and his books 
  really mentioned about possible development of nuclear power and 
  this new source of energy (crystal energy) which was quoted to be better 
  than the nuclear power plants. 
  I could say much more about this as well, and most would like to say. 
  Most of all, I'd really like to read these books. 

  This forth and fifth are utterly important. We should not allow 
  japanese to waste so precious compounds which could support so much so 
  in years to come in a much cleaner way. I just have another question of 
  how to receive this low frequence energy and to convert it to more 
  conventional electricity or power. 

  Anyway, I guess these ares why they have behaved so badly, trying to kill 
  so many especially good many people who would have contributed to our world 
  very well out of jealousy. I could say right now that they are the 
  really foolish ones, and many others; unbelievably fool whom I've never 
  experienced in my life till I had to deal with such people.  

  Sixth, I think japan had tried our world to go into wrong direction, 
  at least for 30 years or so. They've tried to develop a new source energy
  on their own, so called crystal energy from the space, while letting us 
  to go developing nuclear power plants.

  And it turned out I lost my bid for SNU professorship, in spite of 
  so many things that are indicative of strong possibility to get the 
  position. I just got a formal note some days ago, and I was made to 
  just not to pay attention to it that much because so much had been going 
 around these days, which I really like to have several occasions to talk about 
  it in USA or other places in the world with Hoi-Yung Lee, Mee-Yun Whang, 
  and Chul Lee of Korea; there are many things to do in this period to 
  prevent bigger havoc than many big earthquakes (richter scale 8.4 or so) 
  to occur in Japan, and in regards to development of new source of energy, 
  and how to get back natural minerals from japan to UN for the energy 
  project. 

  I have many things that I can say, but SNU incidence just shows me 
  that japanese are able to do many devious things to do, 
  and they made me waste so much of my time and energy. 
  Thus far, I have been totally and nonstop abused and harassed by 
  them so that it was almost impossible to do any decent research thus far
  here at KIST. However, thanks to many people around here in Korea 
  and at KIST who have experienced partly what I've experienced, 
  which turned out to be the case where those people who are not at 
  important positions could here very well what have been propagated 
  through space via spirits, because they are not interfered and abused by 
  japanese spirit masters, I was able to get by thus far here at KIST. 
  And I found that there were so many different local version of these 
  space propagation of our teaching (both video and audio), which 
  just showed us that japanese could insert or sometime even replace 
  so many lies here and there to hide the fact that japan had done 
  so many things that have damaged our world, and our human resources, 
  and the path which our world has taken up thus far. 
  This is why we would prefer to have an occasion to make clear 
  what our Korean zen masters would like to tell people of the world
  using a conventional way of means to tell truth, like news media, etc. 

  Cheongwha sunim had once do yu-che-i-tal from USA (new York) to 
  KIST and taking up my spirit, too, went to SNU campus in south of 
  seoul, to ask my professors to elect me as a professor at our 
  department, but it turns out japanese had blocked his saying and 
  tried to ruin his and other people's effort to get my the professorship. 
  And the consequence is that I lost it somehow. 
  I have also tons of things to say about this process, too.

  However, I can tell you for sure that I've experienced many different 
  types of japanese zen masters' (better spirit masters) physical 
  state, and their quality of brain (just abominably low), and really 
  mean and slimy-ball like tactics to attempt to ruin other nations 
  like Korea, and to kill so many precious and brainy, really talented 
  people of the world (which I really deplore so much so), and 
  to abuse other people's brain, talents, and good body part so that 
  they could be so rich, looking quite talented and brainy when they 
  are not (I mean good in terms of their productivity but really low 
  in their actual ability). And most of all, the mere fact that they 
  call themselves buddhist zen masters when they would do so frequently 
  what real buddhism teaches us not to do, like 
  killing, stealing, and sleeping around. These are three major bad 
  things that buddhism teaches us not to do, yet I don't think 
  japanese buddhism in america actually did not teach them such things 
  because they do not observe it themselves. 

  And my buddhism teachers like CheongWha sunim and Bubjung sunim had 
  been intensely damaged and persecuted, some of which I've experienced 
  myself. Thus far, as far as I know, japanese were able to kill each 
  successfully twice or so. Yet somehow they were able to be revived 
  by other enlightened spirit's help. I don't know what's going to happen 
  to them, because what I and other people have experienced thus far, 
  we were able to learn what japanese have done all along, and 
  japanese have had and still have it very strongly to kill me and 
  other people who have worked hard to let real truth be known to 
  the world, and would like to work very hard to secure our earth's 
  safety, as well as making it cleaner and most of all a very happy 
  place to live. 

  I was warned by our buddhist masters that some japanese still would 
  try to kill me as well as others, and somehow our buddhist masters 
  suggested me to be married to Prof. David Nelson in physics department 
  at Harvard this fall to make safer state for both him and me, around 
  this fall or so (at the end of September ?). 
  I don't know actually how to discuss this matter with him; I'll 
  have to think about it for a while. 
  But our buddhist masters appear to think that I'd better without some special 
  power coming from the fact that I'm being fully enlightened, after 
  I've been able to finish what I was supposed to do up to right now. 
  I must mention that other Korean female zen master could have done it 
  much better, and I do know one Buddhist zen master, called Hye-Man sunim
  had been killed by japanese, and acutally she (her spirit after she 
  died) saved me when japanese were giving me so much pressure on my body. 
  I really liked her, and I do really miss her. 

  I've gone through so much especially for the last two weeks or so, and 
  I could say many things that I've experienced besides what I just 
  said here briefly. 

  Many cheers !!

 ************************************************************************

        Sun-Hee Jung
 
  KIST Structural Biology Center (L1150)        Tel: (82-2) 958-5935
  P.O. Box 131, CheongRyang                     Fax: (82-2) 958-5939
  Seoul, 130-650, Korea            		Home: (82-2) 958-6425 			
  e-mail:[email-masked]  (161.122.12.17) (English)
  e-mail:[email-masked] (161.122.12.3) (Korean)

 ************************************************************************