Subject: background message to the first email about urgent messages to distribute

From: [email-masked] (sun-hee jung)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 15:04:01 -0700

Hi, Dear Ira and Dr. Lee ! How have you been ? 

  As far as I know regarding some things around the world, I thought 
  you, Ira, have been under vicious attack on your body and brain, done 
  by apparently some bad chinese drug-lord-like spirit masters 
  setup by japanese spirit masters to do action for themselves . 
  Have you gotten damages on your body like straight GHI's piercing 
  through various part of your body ? I wonder whether that was you or not. 
  I'm very sorry that this kind of bad cases really had to happen, if it 
  was the case.

  Also I got to hear through space propagation, which is actually done 
  by spirits (if you happen to hear blackhall shj) that some NIH researchers 
  like Dr. Harold Varmus, and shoshan wodak of Belgium, etc 
  have gotten sedative these last few days on their feet. 
  I'd like to know whether they really had gotten it or sedative was 
  given to other people in the world. But the consequence is that
  due to theirs as well as other people's getting sedative 
  (which I heard to be opium ?) my body got much better during these 
  last few days. And once I could see clearly better and clear right 
  rear middle part of my brain when many people get the sedative, which I 
  miss dearly. I still get to bothered by bad spirits, but I hope and 
  I'm very much sure that both you and I will be better in the near 
  future. And I hope I can get back my clear brain, and most of all 
  work on my research fully from now on. 
  And I wonder whether you and Dr. BK Lee and his wife had gotten 
  sedative on your feet; I'm pretty much sure it'll help both your 
  body and brain quite a lot. So I'd like to recommend to get it 
  to you very strongly. 

  Since I've been harrassed and damaged and beaten by bad japanese 
  spirit masters and some chinese spirit masters NONSTOP thus far 
  once I got to know that there are really bad behaving japanese 
  so-called Buddhism zen masters but should be called spirit masters 
  behind to some of bad sides of what I and you, too had to go through 
  thus far. Even though japanese claim that they have the best 
  Buddhism study in their country, I can say for sure that what they 
  had practiced and showed in their behavior is just so far from true 
  teaching by Suggamoni (can't remember the usual English spelling of 
  this Indian prince) the first Buddha, and japanese buddhism 
  should NOT be called buddhism, but it has been nothing but 
  sin-doism thus far. These japanese zen masters and their fellows so far 
  had done so many damages to not only to our country Korea, but also 
  china, and to the whole world, ruining it very much so. 
  As a very faithful buddhist myself, this is 
  what I can say for sure, and what I'd like to emphasize to other 
  people of the world. Japanese sin-doism led japanese people to 
  get too much bad karma for so long, leading to havoc (big earthquakes) 
  that we world are going to have in the future. They should have 
  regretted in full, and make a formal apologies to us Korean, and 
  China, and to the world. THis part was enforced onto me (very 
  strong part) by Cheong Wha sunim's disciples. 
  However, this is exactly what I (shj) would like to tell you, Ira. 

  I think I should have a very safe and actually many occasions 
  to be able to explain what has happened thus far and what kinds 
  of consequences they are going to bring to the world without 
  resorting other free spirits, but rather using conventional means 
  to explain these, like news media (various kinds of). 
  But again, I and so many of people around the world who wanted to 
  contribute to world peace as well as (most of all) Japan's well being 
  in the coming years were so much damaged by really foolish spirit 
  masters who can't know what is truth, and who can judge correctly 
  simply because having gotten so much karma (overwhelming) has made 
  them literally with no reasoning capacity what so ever. 
  Also, these japanese spirit masters were able to insert so many 
  lies and wrong info here and there, and even abusing our enlightened 
  spirit's special ability to give a very wrong info and impression 
  to other people of the world, which they should not have even tried.
  Also we have to develop new source of energy, for our world in a 
  safe way (which could have been developed by around 1968 if japanese 
  did not interfere and kill Dr. Bejamin Lee and other physicists). 

  And I'm very sorry that I was unable to visit NIH when I attended 
  protein society meeting held in Boston this time. Maybe I should have 
  called you, but due to being occupied by so many foolish spirits 
  as well as doing many errands for our sides and sunims, like clearing 
  misunderstanding of Americans inserted by bad japanese spirit 
  masters towards our true Buddhism teachings regarding various things 
  like how to overcome AIDS mentally and physically (which occurred in 
  New York City), I was unable to contact you while I was in USA. 

  I guess what I'd like to tell you is that either me or Hoi-Yung Lee 
  should be able to expound many things that some of you might already 
  know but others don't, (and I found that there have been so many 
  wrong and different local versions going around so far to each person, due to 
  different spirit masters occupying each person and these spirit master's 
  various purposes) in simple and clear terms, and most of all free from 
  so many garbageous lies made by japanese spirit masters here and there, 
  in order to hide so many damages they have done so far from getting 
  revealed to general world citizens.
  Hoi-Yung Lee, who is going to be Dr. Oh-Joo Kwon (who has been at NIH 
  until yesterday or so)'s wife, is said 
  by my Buddhist teachers to be an excellent public awakening 
  representative of Korea, and to be able to be a much better English 
  speaking spokenwoman than me.

  I was going to and wanted to do this (i.e. to be able to tell other 
  people about these) in America when I visited USA between this July 6 
  and 15, but due to so much interferences staged by them I was almost 
  unable to do so. Finally, due to them, I decided to do without it this time 
  so that japanese should be able to take care of their problem on their hands, 
  which is what they should do.  

  I was going to send different version to BK, but I think I'll send 
  the same one to him, too. 

  I had been harassed and beaten by bad japanese and some 
  chinese spirit masters so much in totally nonstop thus far until some people 
  in USA, China, and in Korea began getting sedative these last few days. 
  So I was able to work on 
  my research (with still some interference) only from yesterday with 
  reasonably and relatively my own brain working inside me.
  So I'm very sorry about being totally made to forget about your father's 
  visit and unable to contact you about it thus far. "

  Anyway, I'm pretty much angry at so many bad things these japanese 
  spirit masters have done so far, which includes my totally being unable to 
  work on my joy, which is simple research. 

  However, I'd like to tell you and your fellow researchers at NIH, 
  specially in the 4th floor like Drs. Klee and Wu, etc, that 
  These days, I'd exercise very well, and try to rotate many joints of 
  body like ones between fingers and palm, angles, wrists, etc, frequently 
  , and stretches which affects our 
  blood circulation quite a lot to make body better, and I'd recommend 
  it very strongly to every brainy, intelligent people. 

  Anyway, thank you very much for paying attention to my rather long 
  (but still much short of what I can say and have experienced thus far) 
  memo, and most of all, for what you've done for me so much all along. 
  I'd like to wish you and all of your family members a good and full 
  enlightenment, and good health and happiness. 

  THank you very much !!!

  P.S. Dr. Lee ! Would you tell some part of this to Dr. Jin Hye-Min ? 
  Thanks a lot ! And how's your wife ?

  I was rather concerned about Ira and Dr. Lee's health these days, 
  so that's why I began writing this email, and as usual, it began to 
  be lengthier than I intended initially. But I think as far as what 
  I'd really like to tell you about what has happened thus far, 
  it is just too meager. 

  Anyway, I hope many people could see and hear this, and most of all, that 
  they get to know real truth. 

  Thank you very much for your attention. 

  P.S. As I was to finish this memo and to send it to you, I got another 
  blow from japanese bad spirit masters who I think are really either 
  crazy or totally lacking any decent reasoning capacity.

  Dr. Lee, I'd like you to ask people around about getting sedative, 
  and maybe show this to other people at NIH, like Dr. Davies, Eaton, etc.
  According to what I got to hear is that researchers at Harvard and 
  MIT like Dr. Peter Kim, Bill Klemperer, and two students at Harvard, 
  and several japanese so called scholars but really with very low 
  brain of their own like one at Penn state 
  (female physicist) and at Harvard medical school, etc had gotten 
  sedative as well as bad japanese spirit masters on each specific 
  points around their feet.

 ************************************************************************

        Sun-Hee Jung
 
  KIST Structural Biology Center (L1150)        Tel: (82-2) 958-5935
  P.O. Box 131, CheongRyang                     Fax: (82-2) 958-5939
  Seoul, 130-650, Korea            		Home: (82-2) 958-6425 			
  e-mail:[email-masked]  (161.122.12.17) (English)
  e-mail:[email-masked] (161.122.12.3) (Korean)

 ************************************************************************