Subject: addition to my first note

From: [email-masked] (sun-hee jung)
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 1995 20:17:32 -0700

Hi, Dear CCL groups; 

  I do agree with you that I should have used more relevant news group 
  rather than chemistry group. It just after getting voices saying 
  several times about different time for the first earthquake to come, 
  and when I thought it might be in 2 months or so, I got so worried 
  about the future of our world. I initially sent this message to my 
  friends, but being enticed to let this be known to more public and 
  thinking that when more people get to know about possibility of 
  big earthquake and if it is in 2 months or so, I thought more people 
  should know about it. 

  As mentioned in my emails, I was not definitely sure about the date of the 
  first big earthquake to come. And there are some people in the world 
  who know it'll be coming, even though it might not be clear when it 
  hits the earth. 

  After trying to give it to more people just in case the first quake 
  is in two months (for which I got the images about places to crumble 
  around in Korea) yesterday, the voices of some japanese zen masters 
  seemed to enjoy the fact that I've done something rather unusal 
  thing that I would not do that well, and this time the voice I got to 
  hear gave me the info that 
  somethings that I and other people did some days ago would put off 
  the time which the first quake might hit, from 2 months to 2 years and 
  a month or so. And I can say for sure that these japanese must have 
  enjoyed the fact that I got so worried about the future of our world 
  that I did something like sending it to public. 
  I must say here that thus far there were competing spirits and people, 
  we Korean side was literally outdone by so many japanese zen masters 
  initially. Our side could break into me only a few times a day depending 
  on day, and gave me some correct info, then japanese would do so many 
  changes in attemtp to confuse me with lies here and there.
  And more voices through space last night said that if japan reduces their bad 
  karma by correcting so many bad things that they have done so far, 
  the earthquake might be put off to 3 years or so. 

  And the voice said that originally our Korean zen masters and other 
  mental leaders in a combined effort could propagate a very clean messages 
  to the whold world (just like what I experienced this morning in 
  Korean time) about what we should do to cope with the big quakes to 
  come and what have happened to Korea, Japan, China, and the whole 
  world very efficiently by 1993 if some japanese did not try to interfere 
  with what we were going to do. 
  However due to so much interference coming from Japan, we were able 
  to finish up what we were to do only by this year. And voice said 
  that japan had known it that the big earthquake would hit after the 
  event in about 2 and half years. But since it was only finishing up 
  by this time or so, voice said that our Buddhist zen masters did make 
  some of us to do somthing , which was said to put off 
  the quake to come. However voice also said that even though time is 
  increasing the intensity of the quake might increase up to 8.9 or so, 
  yet if japan does corrective action towards us the world, 
  not only the time will be put off but also the intensity of the quake 
  could be decreased to by 8.1 or so.  
  This is just reporting what I could hear through space. 

  However, voice said there are many Korean zen masters who had been 
  damaged and attempted to be killed by japanese, and it appears that 
  some of those who has not realized what they should have done all along 
  yet would do many bad things for a while.
  I did not see the future myself; actually I don't know how and 
  what I know for sure is that these japanese could abuse my brain 
  and get to read off the future themselves because I can detect some part 
  of my brain gets heavy and not working locally, yet sometimes they would 
  do something to me that voices says to decrease our ability to see and 
  predict our future. 
  As far as what did that might have put off the quake to come was said 
  to what we did, which was that I felt that I was going deep down inside 
  our earth in cognito (i.e. mentally) while our body is staying on where 
  we are. And I felt that some kind of evaporation coming out of my brain, 
  and for some other people's case, below navel part.
  This is what I experieced physically (my bodywise) and maybe mentally, 
  which includes doing you-che-i-tal like the one we did (going down to 
  inside the earth; However, I should recommend people not do this even 
  if you're enticed to do so). 

  And most of all, if I had known that the first big quake would hit 
  in about two years or so, I would not have tried to send this kind of 
  message to public email service. 

  Anyway, I got relieved very much so that this voice said last night 
  that the earthquake might be hit in 2 years or so.

  Thank you very much for your attention. 

 ************************************************************************

        Sun-Hee Jung
 
  KIST Structural Biology Center (L1150)        Tel: (82-2) 958-5935
  P.O. Box 131, CheongRyang                     Fax: (82-2) 958-5939
  Seoul, 130-650, Korea            		Home: (82-2) 958-6425 			
  e-mail:[email-masked]  (161.122.12.17) (English)
  e-mail:[email-masked] (161.122.12.3) (Korean)

 ************************************************************************