Subject: Re: CCL:TCL/TK

From: "Dimitris Agrafiotis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 08:39:01 -0400

On Jul 6,  3:00pm, tj ODonnell wrote:
> Subject: CCL:TCL/TK
> Didn't someone (Dimitris Agrafiotis) offer to collect TCL/TK programs?
> I agree that TCL/TK is very powerful, in spite of its slow speed.
> I am willing to collect TCL/TK programs for chemistry and maintain
> an index of programs I have collected.  I could make the index and
> the programs available through CCL.  I have NOT discussed this
> with the authorities at CCL.  I am just offering.
> What do you all think?
> Who else likes and uses TCL/TK?
>
> TJ O'Donnell

Yes, I would, if we had no alternatives. Personally, I favour the idea of
a single site where people would look for chemistry-related information,
code etc, such as Ohio State, UCLA or Imperial.

The problem with 3DP is security and adminstrative overhead. However,
I would be more than glad to look into it if this is our only choice.

Ciao,

-- 
Dimitris K. Agrafiotis, PhD             | e-mail: [email-masked]
3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals, Inc.     | tel:    (610) 458-6045
665 Stockton Drive, Suite 104           | fax:    (610) 458-8249
Exton, PA 19341