Subject: Transparent MM2 source in C

From: "Stefan Beyreuther" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 18:23:41 -0600

Dear CCLers,

as far as I know the original MM2 code by N. L. Allinger is written in Fortran.
Is anybody aware of an existing port to C, that might even be well commented,
or any other MM code available?

Thanks for any hint
Stefan

--
_______________________________________________________________________________

Stefan Beyreuther
                                                Anorganisch-Chemisches Institut
fon +49-6221-562565                             Universitaet Heidelberg
fax +49-6221-565707                             69120 Heidelberg
e-mail: [email-masked]       Germany
_______________________________________________________________________________

-- 
_______________________________________________________________________________

Stefan Beyreuther
                                                Anorganisch-Chemisches Institut
fon +49-6221-562565                             Universitaet Heidelberg
fax +49-6221-565707                             69120 Heidelberg
e-mail: [email-masked]       Germany
_______________________________________________________________________________