Subject: Bibliographic database available through Web (RTAM)

From: Leif Laaksonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 1995 12:25:14 +0300 (EET DST)

Dear Computational Chemists,

The bibliography database "Relativistic Theory of Atoms and Molecules"
(RTAM) by prof. Pekka Pyykko is now available through the Web.

Address URL): http://www.csc.fi/lul/rtam/rtamquery.html

---------
DATABASE 'RTAM', Version 0.1 (July 25, 1995).
(C) Pekka Pyykko 
Pyykko P, Department of Chemistry, University of Helsinki, P O B 55, 
FIN-00014 Helsinki, Finland.
E-mail: [email-masked], FAX 358-0-191 40169, tel. 191 40171.
 This database contains the bibliography part of the two books 
"Relativistic Theory of Atoms and Molecules I-II" 
(Springer, Berlin, 1986 and 1993), (LNCh 41 and 60) as well as 
additional references, mainly from 1993-4.
The contents of the references are analyzed in the books. 
--------

Please let me know if you have problems accessing the database.

Regards,

-leif laaksonen

Ps. I'm still accepting new links in my YARL (Yet An other Resource
    List) at (URL): http://laaksonen.csc.fi/docs/stuff.html. If
    you know about any new good resources in chemistry, which are missing,
    please let me know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leif Laaksonen                     |  
Center for Scientific Computing    | Phone:      358 0 4572378
P.O. Box 405                       | Mobile:     358 400425203
FIN-02101 Espoo                    | Telefax:    358 0 4572302
FINLAND                            | Mail:  [email-masked]
---------URL: http://laaksonen.csc.fi/leif.laaksonen.html----------

              Tried to save the trees. Bought a plastic bag.
              The bottom fell out. It was a piece of crap.

                                          N. Young
-------------------------------------------------------------------