Subject: microwave spectra

From: Luke Anthony Burke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 95 10:03:34 EDT

Dear participants:
	Two weeks ago I sent out a request for a program that solves the
rotational eigenvector-eigenvalue problem for molecules.
	So far, I have had nine requests to send along any programs
suggested, but no responses for programs.

	Let me be a bit more specific so as to jog some people's memories. I
am looking for a program that calculates a microwave spectrum based on the
optimized structure of a molecule and its wavefunction.

	In essence, this is the opposite of what microwave spectroscopists
do (take a spectrum, propose a structure, solve the Ev-Ev problem using
various levels of approximation, iterate until the calculated spectrum
matches the exp. spectrum).

Thanks again, and I'll keep people posted who want the results,

Luke Anthony Burke              tel:609-225-6158
Department of Chemistry	        fax:609-225-6506
Rutgers University              e-mail:
Camden, NJ 08102                [email-masked]
USA