Subject: DEC OSF/1 upgrade question

From: [email-masked] (Douglas Smith)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 1995 17:55:31 -0500 (EDT)

I have a DEC Alpha running OSF/1 version 1.3.  The graphics on this machine
are the Kubota Denali graphics, running KWS 1.3.4.

I wouldlike to upgrade my system to Digital UNIX (formerly OSF/1 v 3.2B).  Is
anyone aware of any problems this will cause me with my graphics system?  Do
I need to upgrade the KWS software as well (if that is even possible)? Has
anyone done this and can they offer any advice?

Please respond directly to me - I doubt this is of general interest to waste
any more bandwidth than I am doing now.

Doug
-- 

Douglas A. Smith, Ph.D., President
The DASGroup, Inc.
325 Beaver Court
Johnstown, PA 15905

voice:  (814) 255-6043
fax:    (814) 255-6487
email:  [email-masked]

Disclaimer:  Whatever I say is my own fault.