Subject: HyperChem Workshops Announcement

From: Dragan Vuckovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 1995 14:32:59 -0400 (EDT)

Dear CCLers,

Hypercube, Inc. is pleased to announce that it is organizing a series of 
workshops on molecular modeling, computational chemistry, and the use 
of HyperChem,  ChemPlus and HyperNMR. It is offering a three-day 
introductory (HyperChem's GUI, Molecular Mechanics, Approximate and 
Semi-empirical MO methods, ab initio MO methods, Molecular 
Dynamics, Molecular Spectroscopy and an introduction to QSAR. The 
course will assume some basic knowledge of chemistry and a very 
moderate knowledge of PC computers and Microsoft Windows) and 
advanced (Molecular Modeling techniques, HyperChem's GUI - Advanced 
Features, QSAR and QSPR, Systems with Periodic Boundaries, Molecular 
Dynamics and Monte Carlo Methods, Thermodynamics and Kinetics,  
Script Commands and Customization, and linking HyperChem to other 
programs - Visual Basic and Excel) courses. 
Workshops on site are also available, as well as one-day courses on 
specific issues. Please contact Hypercube, Inc. ([email-masked]) or 
HyperChem dealers for more details on workshops, or visit Hypercube's 
home page (URL: http://www.hyper.com).

___________________________________________________________________

Dr. Dragan Lj. Vuckovic               phone: (519) 725-4040 
International Marketing Manager         fax: (519) 725-5193
Hypercube, Inc.                      e-mail: [email-masked]
419 Phillip Street                      URL: http://www.hyper.com
Waterloo, Ontario
Canada, N2L 3X2