Subject: Superimposition

From: deva <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 1995 03:05:44 +0500 (GMT-5)

Dear All,
Where can I find code (preferably in FORTRAN) which can do pairwise
superimposition of around 5000 molecules ( each having less than 20 atoms 
and give the RMSE for each pair.
Thanks
Deva 

______________________________________________________________________
Devapriya Choudhury Ph.D.             |                               
Research Associate                    |    
Bioinformatics Centre                 |   
University of Poona                   |  
Pune -411 007                         | 
India                                 |     
                                      |    
e-mail [email-masked]          |   
______________________________________|_______________________________                               
When there were no computers. Programming was no problem. 
______________________________________________________________________