

Hi,
	Check out Parr and Yang's book "Density-Functional Theory of Atoms and
Molecules", Appendix F.

-- 
Dr. Dummy,

********************************************************************

There is a volume entitled "Electronegativity" in the Springer-Verlag series on
Bonding in Chemistry....Is a GREAT reference for what you mention.

Regards,

John

-- 

John M. McKelvey			email: [email-masked]
Computational Science Laboratory	phone: (716) 477-3335
2nd Floor, Bldg 83, RL
Eastman Kodak Company			
Rochester, NY 14650-2216
*******************************************************************

---------------------------------------------------------------
   Andreas Goeller               Computer Chemie Centrum der
   Dipl.-Chem.    	        Universitaet Erlangen/Nuernberg
                                      Naegelsbachstr. 25
phone: +49(0)9131-856583               D-91052 Erlangen 
  fax: +49(0)9131-856565                   Germany
email: [email-masked]      
http://www.organik.uni-erlangen.de
---------------------------------------------------------------