Subject: Wat15 sbound & charmm

From: A J Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 20:16:36 +0100 (BST)

Hi!

I wonder if anyone can help with a little Charmm question. 

I want to solvate a molecule in TIP3 water.  The method of choice being 
to use the wat15.pot sbound 
potential for TIP3.

OK - what I will need to do is make a cavity so there are no bad 
contacts.  However, if I just hack a whole in 
the TIP3 by deleting atoms and their sbound potentials - will this reduce 
the integrity of the wat15 potential 
as a whole?

I will summarise any reposes and put them on my web site and/or post.

Thanks tonnes

Alex

PS The X11 over a modem summery is coming along - really   :-)

+--------------------------------------------------+
|Alternate E-mail [email-masked]            |
|www home @ http://www.bath.ac.uk/~chpajt/home.html|
+--------------------------------------------------+