Subject: book by Szabo & Ostlund

From: "Forskningsadjunkt Stephan P.A. Sauer, Ph.D." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 16:12:12 +0200 (METDST)

Dear CCLers:

I am desperately looking for some copies of the book

"Modern Quantum Chemistry, Introduction to Advanced Electronic Structure 
Theory" by Attila Szabo and Neil S. Ostlund.

It is, as far as I was told, out of print right now. Nevertheless I would
need to get some copies for my students. So, if someone out there has seen
it in a book shop or has one which he/she would like to sell, please let
me know. 

Thanks in advance,

Stephan

             -----------------------------------------------
             | Forskningsadjunkt Stephan P.A. Sauer, Ph.D. |
             | Chemistry Department, Odense University     |
             | Campusvej 55, DK-5230 Odense M, Denmark     |
             | Tel : +45-66158600 ext. 2587                |
             | Fax : +45-66158780                          |
             | E-mail : [email-masked]                   |
             -----------------------------------------------