Subject: Chicago ACS

From: Boyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 1995 18:14:15 -0500

Hello,
A preview copy of Volume 7 of "Reviews in Compuptational Chemistry" will be
available at the VCH booth (#301,303) at the ACS National Meeting in Chicago
next week.  The contents of this volume are:

Geoffrey M. Downs and Peter Willett,  Similarity Searching in Databases of
Chemical Structures
Andrew C. Good and Jonathan S. Mason,  Three-Dimensional Structure Database
Searches
Jiali Gao,  Methods and Applications of Combined Quantum Mechanical and
Molecular Mechanical Potentials
Libero J. Bartolotti and Ken Flurchick,  An Introduction to Density Functional
Theory
Alain St-Amant,  Density Functional Methods in Biomolecular Modeling
Danya Yang and Arvi Rauk,  The A Priori Calculation of Vibrational Circular
Dichroism Intensities
Donald B. Boyd,  Compendium of Software for Molecular Modeling

Volume 6, which was published earlier this summer, can also be inspected.
Don Boyd
URL http://chem.iupui.edu/