Subject: G94 on Cray: summary of responses

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 11:26:02 +0200

Yesterday I asked for help installing G94 on a Cray J-16. Within a
couple of hours I got almost a dozen reactions, including reactions
>from Cray and someone from Gaussian. Thank you all for your help.

This is what I've understood from the reactions:
We have a workstation academic license. To run G94 on a J-16 Cray, you
need supercomputer support. This is available for Crays, and G94 has been
installed on J-types Crays before. 

However, someone told me supercomputer support costs
approx. $20000. Currently, I don't happen to have $20000, but I'll
forward the information I received to the bosses. If they're still
interested they can contact Gaussian :) ([email-masked])

Best regards,

Peter Tieleman

-- 
email:      [email-masked]  address:   Dept. of Biophysical Chemistry
telephone:  31-50-634338	             Nijenborgh 4                  	
fax:        31-50-634800	             9747 AG  Groningen