Subject: Parameters for Mn

From: "Dr. James Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 10:34:40 -0400

Anyone know of any forcefield parameters for Mn other than the UFF?

Thanks,
James

-- 
 -------------------------------------------------------------
| James Brown, Ph.D            | I swear by my life and my    |
| Center for Advanced          | love of it that I will       |
| Research in Biotechnology    | never live for the sake of   |
| 9600 Gudelsky Dr.            | another man, nor ask another |
| Rockville, MD 20850          | man to live for mine.        |
| [email-masked]   |                 -- John Galt |
 -------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Wayne Huang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 08:33:54 -0700

On Aug 17, 10:34am, Dr. James Brown wrote:
> Subject: CCL:Parameters for Mn
>

In respond to your quest for Mn parameter, we have just finished the
parameterization of Mn on PM3(tm) module which is available on
Spartan 4.0. Let me know if you need additional information.

--Wayne

-- 

+---------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  Wayne Huang, Ph.D.    	|  18401 Von Karman, Suite 370        | 
|  Computational Chemist 	|  Irvine, California 92715           |
|  Wavefunction, Inc.    	|  (714)955-2120 Fax: (714)955-2118   |  
|  [email-masked]     	|  World Wide Web: http://wavefun.com |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------+