Subject: Transf. from 6D to 5D

From: "Rochus Schmid" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 09:56:22 -0600

Dear Netters,

Can anyone of you tell me, or point me to a reference, how to transform the MO
coefficients of cartesian d-functions into those of spherical d-functions
properly.

I will summarize to the list.

Thank you very much in advance.

Greetings to all,

Rochus

-- 

********************************************************************************
Rochus Schmid
Technische Universitaet Muenchen	Tel. 	++49 89 3209 3140
Anorganisch Chemisches Institut 1	Fax. 	++49 89 3209 3473
Prof. W. A. Herrmann			E-mail:	
Lichtenbergstrasse 4			[email-masked]
85747 Garching
********************************************************************************