Subject: RE: Concerns with the Merger

From: [email-masked] (Joe Golab)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 08:22:43 -0500

>> Keith Refson wrote:
>> [Parts of Original Message Edited/Deleted] <<
> The question that immediately sprang to my mind on reading about the
> Biosym/MSI merger is "why?".

We speak of Biosym and MSI as if they are still companies; all of us
should notice that Corning now owns almost all of the major molecular
modeling software in the world.  That is the scary part in my opinion.

DISCLAIMER: All of this stuff is an opinion of my own conception.  Any
            resemblance to company policy is entirely coincidental and
            completely in the mind of the reader.

-- 

:Joe
 [email-masked]
 (708) 961-7878  <SOCON 8 231 7878>

 +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 | There are two kinds of people, those who finish what they start and ... |
 |                                                          - Robert Byrne |
 +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+