Subject: water and argon

From: [email-masked] (Ferenc Molnar)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 95 11:19:02 +0200

Dear Netters:

I am trying to run MD calculations for a
system consisting of argon atoms and water
molecules. Can anybody provide me with some
LJ12-6 nonbonding parameters for this system.

Every pointer is very wellcome. I did a literature
search, but the parameters I found were not
very successfull in reproducing some of the
experimental facts.

Thank you very much in advance!

Ferenc

Ferenc Molnar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Institut fuer Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
- Lehrstuhl Prof. Dick -                   Tel.:  (+49) 941 943-4466 /-4486
Universitaet Regensburg                    Fax.:  (+49) 941 943-4488
Universitaetsstrasse 31
D-93053 Regensburg
Deutschland / Germany
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
EMail (SMTP):  [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
:-) ...THE PHYSICISTS HAVE MADE THEIR UNIVERSE, AND IF YOU DO NOT LIKE
 IT, YOU MUST MAKE YOUR OWN.
                               -- E. R. HARRISON IN "COSMOLOGY" (1980)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------