Subject: Program to plot Gaussian stuff

From: Leif Laaksonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 1995 15:24:49 +0300 (EET DST)

Dear Computational Chemists,

I'm sorry to bug the whole list with my request but I could not find any
interest locally.

Is there a kind soul somewhere using SCARECROW who has always wanted to 
to plot electron densities, molecular orbitals, electrostatic potentials 
and structures calculated using the GaussianXX  program. I have not the final
solution but I have one alternative, but I need someone to test it on real
calculations. If you are interested please feel free to throw me with a
mail so I can transfer you the program.

SCARECROW (URL): http://www.csc.fi/lul/chem/scarecrow/jmg_scare.html

Regards,

-leif laaksonen & the Finnish tax p(r)ayers

Ps. The gOpenMol program has moved again after a long sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leif Laaksonen                     |  
Center for Scientific Computing    | Phone:      358 0 4572378
P.O. Box 405                       | Mobile:     358 400425203
FIN-02101 Espoo                    | Telefax:    358 0 4572302
FINLAND                            | Mail:  [email-masked]
---------URL: http://laaksonen.csc.fi/leif.laaksonen.html----------

              Tried to save the trees. Bought a plastic bag.
              The bottom fell out. It was a piece of crap.

                                          N. Young
-------------------------------------------------------------------