Subject: CCL:heparin

From: [email-masked] (Mark J Forster )
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 09:16:25 -0700

Dr David Devan asked for information and coordinates for
anionic polysaccharides specifically heparin.

Dr Barbara Mulloy ([email-masked]) and myself ([email-masked])
have recently deposited coordinates of NMR structures of heparin
in which the IdoA ring adopts either the 1C4 or 2S0 forms. The
coordinates should be available from the Brookhaven PDB as entry 1HPN.

Please see the references

B. Mulloy, M. J. Forster, C. Jones and D. B. Davies, "NMR and molecular-modelling studies of the solution conformation of heparin" Biochem. J. 293 (1993) 849-858.

Hope this helps.

Best Wishes.
Mark J Forster					
------------------------------------------------------------------
There are many types of football namely american, australian rules,
rugby football, association football (a.k.a. soccer). Of course the
only one worthy of the name is the latter in which most of the work
is done with the feet not the hands - that is just too easy !!! 

Follower of Manchester United FC => top of the food chain.	
------------------------------------------------------------------