Subject: k-points and brillouin zone

From: [email-masked] (Francois Savary)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 11:52:07 +0200

Hello,

I am doing some tight-binding calculations on TiO2, and I am fighting with
irreducible Brillouin zone.
Does somebody know where to find k-points sets (along the symmetry lines,
but also for properties calculations) for the Gamma vq (group 141) space group.

thanks for any help

Francois Savary

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Savary Francois, Ph. D
Department of inorganic and applied chemistry
Univeristy of Geneva
30, quai Ernest Ansermet, CH-1211 Geneva 4
voice +4122 702 65 32 fax +4122 702 65 18
E-Mail [email-masked]

Institute for Inorganic and Physical Chemistry,
University of Berne, Freiestr. 3, CH-3012 Bern,
voice +4131 631 42 37, fax +4131 631 39 94
E-Mail [email-masked]

WWW : http://scsg9.unige.ch/eng/toc.html (in English)
      http://scsg9.unige.ch/tabmat.html  (in French)
      http://scsg9.unige.ch/eng/pubdef.html (public defense of Ph.D)
      http://scsg9.unige.ch/eng/cv.html  (resume) 
-----------------------------------------------------------------