Subject: Seeking molecular mechanics force fields

From: "Hr Dr. S. Shapiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 17:03:59 +0100 (MET)

Dear Colleagues;

     I am seeking the source codes for some molecular mechanics force fields,
especially AMBER, MMP2, and MM2.  If anyone has knowledge of an FTP site
>from which the source codes for these or possibly other) MM FFs can be found,
please contact me.  Alternatively, if you would be willing to donate a
source code for any of the above MM FFs, I would also very much appreciate
hearing from you.

Sincerely,

(Dr.) S. Shapiro
Inst. f. orale Mikrobiol. u. allg. Immunol.
Zent. f. Zahn-, Mund- u. Kieferheilkd. der Univ. ZH
Plattenstr. 11
Postfach
CH-8028 Zuerich 7
Switzerland

Internet: [email-masked]
FAX-nr: ( ... + 1) 261'56'83