Subject: Seeking molecular mechanics force fields

From: "Hr Dr. S. Shapiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 17:03:59 +0100 (MET)

Dear Colleagues;

     I am seeking the source codes for some molecular mechanics force fields,
especially AMBER, MMP2, and MM2.  If anyone has knowledge of an FTP site
from which the source codes for these or possibly other) MM FFs can be found,
please contact me.  Alternatively, if you would be willing to donate a
source code for any of the above MM FFs, I would also very much appreciate
hearing from you.

Sincerely,

(Dr.) S. Shapiro
Inst. f. orale Mikrobiol. u. allg. Immunol.
Zent. f. Zahn-, Mund- u. Kieferheilkd. der Univ. ZH
Plattenstr. 11
Postfach
CH-8028 Zuerich 7
Switzerland

Internet: [email-masked]
FAX-nr: ( ... + 1) 261'56'83