Subject: Wavefunction/Spartan Manuals

From: [email-masked] (jim Parisi)
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 1995 10:49:30 -0800

In case anyone is interested, you can acquire information about
Wavefunction's manuals and publications by visiting our WEB page at
http://wavefun.com, or contacting Wavefunction at [email-masked].

Here is a current list or the publications:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experiments in Computational Organic Chemistry.
(Hehre, Burke, Shusterman, Pietro)

Practical Strategies for Electronic Structure Calculations.
(Hehre)

Chemistry With Computation: An Introduction to Spartan.
(Hehre, Huang)

Spartan LIVE! "Visualization of Chemical Structures & Reactions".
(CD-ROM by Hehre, Burke, Huang, Hehre)

Spartan Version 4.0 User's Guide.

Spartan Version 3.1 Users Guide, Spiral Bound. (limited)

Spartan Version 3.1 Tutorial Spiral Bound. (limited)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks!

Jim Parisi
Marketing/Sales Coordinator
_________________________________________________________________
WAVEFUNCTION, INC.                       Phone:      714-955-2120
18401 Von Karman, Suite 370              FAX:        714-955-2118
Irvine, CA                               e-mail:  [email-masked]
92715 USA                                WEB:  http://wavefun.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------
C      A      R      P      E              D      I      E      M
_________________________________________________________________