Subject: k-points and Brillouin zone

From: [email-masked] (Francois Savary)
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 1995 13:42:14 +0200

Hello,

I posted a few weeks ago a question concerning k-points sets for the
brillouin zone. Thank You for your replies. Here follows the references that
might interest some you.

Articles :

Traylor et al., Phys. Rev. B 1971, 3, 3457.
Chadi and Cohen, Phys. Rev. B 1973, 8, 5747.
Monkhorst and Pack, Phys. Rev. B 1976, 13, 5188.
Chadi, Phys. Rev. B, 16, 1746. 
Pack and Monkhorst, ibid. 1748.
Ramirez and Boehm, Int. J. Quant. Chem. 1986, 30, 391. (the best in town)
Rajagopal et al, Phys. Rev. Lett. 1994, 73, 1959.

Books :

Bradley and Cracknell,`The Mathematical Theory of Symmetry in Solids',
Clarendon Press, Oxford 1972. (the best in town)

Lax, `Symmetry Principles in Solid State and Molecular Physics', John Wiley
& sons, NY 1974.

Francois Savary

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Savary Francois, Ph. D
Department of inorganic and applied chemistry
Univeristy of Geneva
30, quai Ernest Ansermet, CH-1211 Geneva 4
voice +4122 702 65 32 fax +4122 702 65 18
E-Mail [email-masked]

Institute for Inorganic and Physical Chemistry,
University of Berne, Freiestr. 3, CH-3012 Bern,
voice +4131 631 42 37, fax +4131 631 39 94
E-Mail [email-masked]

WWW : http://scsg9.unige.ch/eng/toc.html (in English)
      http://scsg9.unige.ch/tabmat.html  (in French)
      http://scsg9.unige.ch/eng/pubdef.html (public defense of Ph.D)
      http://scsg9.unige.ch/eng/cv.html  (resume) 
-----------------------------------------------------------------